100-130k plus bonus
FORTUNE 100 FOOD/CPG MFG COMPANY
AUTOMATION/ CONTROLS ENGINEER
EASTERN PA / NEAR ALLENTOWN/ SCRANTON
EXCELLENT SALARY RANGE - DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
$100-130K PLUS BONUS AND RELOCATION
AMAZING GROWTH POTENTIAL
BENEFITS/401K/RELOCATION ALL TOP OF THE LINE
- Responsible for electrical engineering projects from the design phase through installation and implementation.
- Approves and/or writes all electrical and controls technical documents.
- Responsible for the set-up and adherence to the scheduling and budget of electrical engineering projects.
- Works with Contractors, Department Managers and Maintenance staff to troubleshoot problems and improve processes.
- Investigate and recommend the most effective methods to keep the company at competitive edge at all times. Conduct cost comparison studies.
- Informs Engineering Manager of project status.
- For safety and business purposes, must have communication skills including reading, writing and must be able to communicate to others as well as be able to receive communication from others.
- Provides leadership and coaching to Automation Technicians in the Electrical Engineering team.
- BS/BA degree - Electrical engineering or related
- 4-5 years minimum experience as a controls, PLC or automation engineer within a large, highly automated food or CPG mfg plant.
- Production/preventative engineering experience or the equivalent work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work with or previous experience with Rockwell PLC platforms, IT/OT networking, process and instrumentation diagrams, thermal dynamics, AutoCAD, and technical writing
- Interpersonal Teamwork - demonstrates respect for others, resolves interpersonal conflicts, builds trust, is responsive to others’ needs, demonstrates high emotional intelligence and works well in a team environment.
- Passionate, drive for results and a track record of accomplishments throughout career
- Job stability, not looking for a contractor or consultant
- Promotability - shows signs of capacity to be driven, have leadership skills, and want to grow
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Controls/Automation Engineer
- Auto Cad
- Electrical Engineering