Description Home is where the heart is!
That's why PruittHealth @ Home
is committed to caring for our patients and residents, as well as providing our employees with a rewarding career as a member of our PruittHealth family. That’s why we attract employees who are passionate about providing the highest quality level of care possible for our patients. We also attract people who are looking for a home, rather than just a job.
As a member of our team, you will also have access to a progressive benefit plan, mileage reimbursement, opportunity for career growth, RN/LPN career ladder program for nursing staff, holiday pay incentives, company car program, competitive pay structure with unlimited income potential, flexible schedules plus a great team environment that reflects our commitment to caring for our 16,000 partners.Position:
RN Care Manager (Home Health) - Weekend Opportunity Primary Location:
Richland and surrounding counties Office:
Columbia Office JOB PURPOSE:
Provide direct skilled nursing care and care management for home care patients as part of an interdisciplinary team member under the direct orders of an assigned physician.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
QualificationsMINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Develop, integrate, and manage the plan of care with the interdisciplinary team and attending physician to assure optimal patient outcomes. Make referrals to other disciplines as needed.
- Provide nursing interventions to home health patients within the accepted standards of practice of the industry and profession.
- Teach patients and/or primary caregiver the skills needed to care for the patient in their place of residence.
- Make field visits to evaluate appropriateness, determine eligibility for services, and present home care program to patients referred for services.
- Assist in leading case conferences and staff meetings as assigned.
- Participate in the Performance Improvement Program.
- Assume on-call duties as assigned.
- Supervise care provided by Licensed Practical Nurses assigned to the team.
- Supervise Home Health Aides, making supervisory visits at least every 14 days or as required by regulations.
- Meet agency productivity standards. Utilize time and resources effectively and efficiently.
- Provide the primary nursing care for home health patients. Assume full responsibility for professional management of assigned patients.
- Maintain clinical records in accordance with federal, state and agency regulations and guidelines.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or is graduate of an accredited/approved RN program.
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
- One (1) year nursing experience
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
- Current, active, and unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Previous home care/hospice experience preferred.
- Participate in center/agency surveys (Licensure/JCAHO) and any subsequently required reports.
- Attend and participate in continuing educational programs to keep abreast of changes in the field. Maintain current license/certification as required.
- Attend and participate in mandatory in-services.
- Honor patients/residents’ rights to fair and equitable treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy, property and civil rights, including the right to wage complaints.
- Comply with corporate compliance program.
- Report job-related functions/tasks that involve occupational hazards, including exposure to blood and body fluids, as necessary.
- Follow established safety regulations, including fire protection and prevention, smoking regulations, infection control, etc.
- Follow established safety procedures when performing tasks and/or working with equipment.
PruittHealth@Home is a part of the PruittHealth Corporation, an innovative, family-owned organization. We’re committed to providing exceptional care across a wide spectrum of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted and independent living, home health care, hospice care, rehabilitation, pharmacy, infusion services, and more.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
#CJS2Quick Apply Option:Please email resume to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to RN Care Manager, Weekends (Home Health Nurse)Job:
1st ShiftJob Posting:
Mar 24, 2021, 10:52:37 AM
Registered Nurse Certified