To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
- Tokio Marine HCC - Surety Group
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Assistant
Tokio Marine HCC • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Tokio Marine HCC is a leading specialty insurance group with offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Spain and Ireland, transacting business in approximately 180 countries and underwriting more than 100 classes of specialty insurance. Tokio Marine HCC products and capabilities set the standard for the industry, and many of the Company's over 2,700 employees are industry-leading experts.
Our HR Assistant opportunity at the downtown Los Angeles headquarters of Tokio Marine HCC - Surety Group can be your launch pad into a great career in HR!
We offer a stable, collaborative environment with full benefits - including commuter benefits!
* Answer employees' questions regarding human resources policies and procedures;
* Coordinate the administrative aspects of the annual performance review process, including following up with management as required;
* Maintain human resources documents and files according to established company procedures;
* Assist in the recruiting process by posting jobs online, conducting applicant testing, reference and background checks, scheduling interviews, processing new hire paperwork, etc.;
* Coordinate the attendance and paid-time-off (PTO) tracking process, including collection and data entry of timesheets, review for accuracy, and follow-up with employees and managers;
* Facilitate the employee onboarding and termination process (paperwork, data entry, access to IT tools and systems, etc.);
* Enter and maintain accurate employee information in Company HRIS (PeopleSoft) system including new hires, employee status changes, terminations, etc.;
* Partner with managers on logistics associated with the placement of agency/contract workers;
* Assist with special projects and events such as training initiatives, ad hoc reports and employee relations activities;
* Bachelors' degree in Human Resources, Business Admin or related field; equivalent experience
* HR Internship and/or relevant administrative support experience, preferably in HR, required
* PeopleSoft experience a plus; Knowledge of wage/hour employment laws
* Good written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy;
* Demonstrated organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment;
* Excellent attention to detail;
* Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies offers a competitive salary and employee benefit package. We are a successful, dynamic organization experiencing rapid growth and are seeking energetic and confident individuals to join our team of professionals. The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies is an equal-opportunity employer. Please visit www.tokiomarinehcc.com for more information about our companies.