To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Southfield, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TMA III (Manager I, AM)- STTAS
UPS Professional • Southfield, MI
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
UPS Supply Chain Solutions is currently seeking a Trade Management Analyst (TMA) III to impact the business by mastering import/export regulations. The ideal candidate will possess a Customs Broker License or be currently pursuing a license from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection. This position offers on the job training in the areas of entry, classification, NAFTA origin verification projects and other FTA eligibility programs, and various customer specific compliance projects.
The TMA III manages customer relationships for assigned client(s) including oversight of services provided to the client(s), manages and distributes team’s workload, tracks and reports statistics, resolves customer service issues and oversees all aspects of the account.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supports anticipation of clients’ needs to prepare for client engagements
- Sets expectations with clients to ensure UPS Trade Management Services meets customer obligations
- Develops and monitors operational quality goals and standards to meet specifications
- Manages clients' Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), UPS's Trade Management Services SOPs, and governmental requirements to ensure compliance, create procedures, and advise clients on regulatory matters
- Assists with tracking and trending audit findings to take corrective and preventive actions and to maintain proof of audit and supporting documentation
- Helps prepare and distribute internal audit reports to inform Trade Management Services management
- Conducts and provides guidance for root cause analyses to develop corrective action plans
- Supports interactions with internal departments (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Contracts, Finance and Accounting, Operations, etc.) to identify business development opportunities, develop pricing, and add value to business relationships
- Determines employees’ training needs to produce continuous development plans
- Provides on-going feedback and support to improve performance
Knowledge and Skills
- Must demonstrate business propensity and strong desire to develop
- Must display professionalism and be career-focused
- Must consistently demonstrate initiative, positive attitude and commitment to personal, team and company goals
- Must be forward-thinking and possess the ability to identify process improvements
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under minimal supervision with a high attention to detail
- Strong analytical, verbal/written communication, customer service, and time management skills
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Intermediate knowledge and use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access, if necessary)
- Strong knowledge of US Customs and Border Protection Regulations
- Must be available to travel
- Customs Broker License - Preferred
- International Trade, Logistics or Freight Forwarding experience - Preferred
- Minimum of three years of general office experience - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer – race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity