My client is a rapidly growing Saas company who has found their niche in ecommerce and really started to grow over the past 3 to 5 years. This sub 100 person company is seeking their first Business Development Manager to strategize, manage, and scale their BDR team.
My client was founded in the late 2000s serving SMB, Mid Market, and Enterprise ecommerce organizations and retailers like Puma and JoAnn Faberics.
- Come in immediately managing a team of 5 business development reps
- Own your team success, strategy and growth
- Rely on a data driven approach to drive team KPI's and metrics
- Hire, Train, and Develp a team of business development reps
- Lead daily, weekly, and monthly activities from coaching to forecasting
- Lead conversion and company pipeline metrics
- Re-strategize the team as far as outbound business development to build a model and scalable plan
- 2-5 years of experience in business development management
- Experience leading and transforming an outbound business development team
- A proven ability to hire, scale and develop your team
- A prove track record of setting and exceeding team Key Performance Indicators
- A passion for coaching and ongoing learning
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A self motivated knacki to success in a fast paced environment
- Experience leading teams using outbound sales management tools
- Bachelors Degree is required
- MarTech / Ecommerce is a plus
- $70-90(k) base + variable compensation based on team performance
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
Appy now and those qualified will be contacted within 48 hours to discuss!
Software As A Services