Schaeffler, a global automotive and industrial supplier, is seeking a Engineer - Quality Engineering
for our LuK USA
facility in Wooster, OH
to report to the Engineer Supervisor. This position is responsible for producing components that exceed customer requirements and expectations.
Key duties include but not limited to:
- Provide statistical support (DOE, PFMEA, Mistake Proofing) during the development of new products and processes.
- Provide Quality Engineering for the Prototype department and Business Segment Production Departments.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining an effective and consistent process control system at Schaeffler for the manufacture of powertrain components utilizing statistical concepts
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining Quality Stands, Specific Layered Process Audits, Gauging and Gauge Instructions, Non-conforming product standards, and Mistake Proofing.
Qualified candidates will have:
Schaeffler is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering related field
- Ability to sit at work station, talk, have close visual acuity and hear, use hands to maneuver object tools, walk, stoop, bend, push, pull, kneel, or crouch.
- Must have strong leadership skills and set a standard for cleanliness in the work area, makes an effort to assist co-workers, have a positive attitude and remain even tempered in an adverse working environment
- Mechanical and engineering knowledge and knowledge of automotive manufacturing industry
- Have the ability to prioritize and make decisions
Total Quality Management
Provide Technical Guidance
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 13690
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
The Schaeffler Group is a global automotive and industrial supplier. Top quality, outstanding technology, and exceptionally innovative spirit form the basis for the continued success of the company. By delivering high-precision components and systems in engine, transmission, and chassis applications, as well as rolling and plain bearing solutions for a large number of industrial applications, the Schaeffler Group is already shaping “Mobility for tomorrow” to a significant degree. The technology company generated sales of approximately EUR 14 billion in 2017. With more than 92,000 employees, Schaeffler is one of the world’s largest family companies and, with approximately 170 locations in over 50 countries, has a worldwide network of manufacturing locations, research and development facilities, and sales companies.
View the full profile