Accountants, don't get lost in the numbers! We have an immediate opportunity for a Senior Accountant to serve in a consulting capacity for one of our valued clients. Make an immediate impact, sharpen your skills, and enhance your experience by becoming a part of Vaco's elite consulitng team. Our consulting team serves a large variety of clients throughout the Phoenix valley.
In addition to our project opportunties, our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the market-keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities. If you're an experienced Accountant and you wa
nt to partner with the best, apply today!
The ideal candidate has experience with the following responsbilities:
- Performing assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual general ledger closing processes
- Assisting in the development of financial statements and reports
- Reviewing and explaining variances to budget/forecast and to previous reporting periods on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Preparing journal entries and monthly account reconciliations
As a SEC Reporting Manager, you must be proficient in financial statement preparation and SEC reporting. You must also have a high level of expertise and up-to-date familiarity with SEC reporting rules and regulations and US GAAP standards.
Additional requirements of the SEC Reporting Manager role include:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance; master's degree, preferred
• CPA designation
• 6 years of progressive experience in accounting and finance
• 2 years of recent SEC reporting experience
• Experience understanding and analyzing business operations in order to assess accounting considerations
• Strong knowledge of accounting principles and Sarbanes-Oxley regulations
Standard Accounting Practices