To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bayonne, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Application Engineer ( .NET)
The Judge Group • Bayonne, NJ
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Strong foundational C#, .Net, WebAPI programming skills. ~5ys.
PKI focused development will be a plus.'
Distributed Platform Security team is engaged in engineering design, product development and operationalize cryptographically secure enterprise scale security services. This Job Role involves hands-on development of automation services surrounding internal public key infrastructure. Build out a comprehensive certificate lifecycle management solution, notifications, audit feeds, and support portal. Develop customized reports for audit and recertifications, and integration with firm standard workflow sub-systems. Experience troubleshooting and debugging issues in a fast-paced environment in a timely manner is required. Ability to multi-task and context switch among various products and services is a must. Ability to write utility scripts to help automate repetitive tasks. Identify performance bottlenecks, performance tuning, and capacity analysis.
• Strong developer skills in one or more programming languages – java/c#/powershell/python, a must.
• Experience buildout of scaleable REST services, integration with databases, logging, and audit
• Experience working with Windows 2016 OS, Authentication, and Authorization
• Prior experience managing and/or development of PKI infrastructure, a big plus.
• A track record of successfully developing in the technology space.
• Experience with Software configuration management and deployment
• Experience with cloud based deployments on Microsoft Azure or AWS (preferred).
PKI Developer: Prior experience building out REST services, C# .Net/Java. PKI service automation.