To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cambridge, MD 21613
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Machine Operator - Crimper
Rexnord • Cambridge, MD
Posted 1 month ago
Contributes to Cambridge International's success through set up and operation of weaving and crimping machines, and ensure all products are made to specification in accordance with Cambridge International's manufacturing tolerances.
- Key Responsibility Area: Crimping
Set up crimping machine and crimp rods as specified by shop orders and engineering drawings, periodic quality checks on work, movement of materials, assembly of chain rods and other chain drive components.
- Key Responsibility Area: Weaving
Set up weaving machine, position parts according to knowledge of the unit being woven as specified by shop orders and engineering drawings, periodic quality checks on work, movement of materials, assembly of chain rods and other chain drive components.
- Key Responsibility Area: Assembly
Interpret engineering drawings and shop orders to manufacture belt to specification, assemble components for various types of belts.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Adherence to the Company's Core Value Behaviors: Integrity, Customer First, Culture of Winning, Continuous Improvement and Total Associate Engagement.
- Performs other duties related to the qualifications and requirements of the job.
- Business Insight - Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization's goals.
- Action Oriented - Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Ensures Accountability - Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Drives Results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Being Resilient - Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
- High School diploma or GED, Vo-Tech or other manufacturing education helpful but not required, assembly and mechanical experience.
- 1 - 3 years of manufacturing experience preferred, operation and assembly of mechanical parts.
- Ability to thrive in fast pace environment
- Must be detail oriented
- Manufacturing terminology knowledge
- Basic technical competency
- Computer literate
- Ability to drive and operate machinery
- Ability to use measuring devices (ie. tape measurers and calipers.)
- Initiative and problem solving
Rexnord® is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a diverse array of global end markets. Founded in 1891, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs approximately 8,000 associates worldwide. For more information about the company visit www.rexnordcorp.com.
Our Process & Motion Control platform designs, manufactures, markets and services highly engineered mechanical components that help customers increase productivity and prevent downtime. Rexnord aerospace products can be found throughout aircraft from the engine to the landing gear. Our Water Management platform offers water solutions that help protect human health and the environment.
The company is operated in a disciplined way with the Rexnord Business System (RBS), a process-based framework for world-class operating performance and continuous improvement. RBS enables speed, scalability and consistency to drive superior customer satisfaction and financial results. By deploying our RBS methodology, Rexnord continues to solidify and grow long-standing, globally competitive businesses, while systematically integrating acquisitions and finding new ways to grow.
Doing the right thing has been part of our core values for more than a century. So have volunteerism and philanthropy, and our Rexnord Foundation formalized this commitment more than 60 years ago. We make our communities better with individual and organizational volunteering, matching gifts, grants, scholarships and corporate donations.
Within Rexnord Power Transmission, we design, manufacture, market and service specified, highly engineered mechanical components worldwide used within complex systems where our customers' reliability requirements and the cost of failure or downtime are extremely high. We keep industry moving with products and services that enhance the reliability of equipment supporting key industries, including food, beverage & liquid, automotive, energy, and mining. Our new digital productivity platform, DiRXN (pronounced "Direction"), based on the integration of innovative Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and e-commerce technologies with a leading portfolio of tools, products and services, connects our customers to data and information that allows them to optimize productivity across all stages of their lifecycles.
Total Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive Salary & Variable Incentive Compensation Plan (position specific)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, and Life Insurance
- Discretionary Personal Retirement Account
- Matching 401(k) Contribution
- Health Savings Account
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran