To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Victoria, TX 77901
- Veronica Perez
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Finance Administrative Assistant
Kelly Financial Resources • Victoria, TX
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Finance Administrative Assistant - Victoria TX 77901
Kelly Services is currently seeking an Finance Administrative Assistant for one of our top clients in Victoria TX. As a Finance Administrative Assistant placed with Kelly Services, you will serve as an integral member of our client’s accounting and finance team. Primary responsibilities will include assisting the Accounting Manager with billing. Job summary
- Will be working in QuickBooks
- Work on Day-to-Day billing task
- Collect timesheets for approval
- Create and Manage Job folders
- Coordinate Yearly and Random drug testing for employees as needed
- Coordinate Safety council classes for employees as needed
- Fill out Credit applications for vendors
- Fill out employment verification for employees
- Fill out contractor badges as needed for Customers
- Pull Job Profitability reports for previous jobs as needed
- Create Purchased Order’s for vendors
- Collect Receipts for employee expenses
- Wanting someone with at least an associate’s degree in Business or Accounting. With experience in QuickBooks.
- Want to see the pay range on candidates with this experience in that area.
- Mon-Friday (Flexible start time)
- They have about 25 employees at this location
- Don’t have a set start date
- Associates Degree in Business or Accounting
- Min 2 years of general Accounting experience
- Proficient in QuickBooks
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.