NetSuite Financial Consultant - Washington, Maryland - $70-85/hr - 6 month contract
An established NetSuite partner is actively seeking a financial consultant to join their team. The ideal consultant should have a deep understanding and experience with the NetSuite platform as well as full life cycle implementation. My client is urgently looking as the project just went live!
- Consult and advise on NetSuite best practices
- Complete functional configurations around a variety of core modules
- Troubleshoot and support all system support and maintenance throughout the implementation cycle
- Preform testing and User Acceptance procedure post go-live
- Assist with gathering requirements, designing solutions and document all functional processes
- Demonstrate experience in translating customer business requirements into workable NetSuite business solutions
- Exhibit experience with NetSuite ERP implementations - data migration, dashboards, custom work flows, etc
- Experience with full lifecycle NetSuite implementations
- Proficient in understanding scripting, creating workflows, and custom integrations
- Netsuite Certifications Ideal but not required
- Strong knowledge with basic ERP system modules including core financials, project accounting, purchasing, sales order processing and manufactoring preferred
The interview process can begin as soon as next week and will consist of a phone screen and a skype.
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to URL blocked - click to apply and do not hesitate to contact me at Phone number blocked - click to apply with any questions or concerns.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.