Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
$23.00 to $26.00 hourly
Robert Half presently has an opening for an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk. Located in Spokane, Washington, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a long-term contract / temporary opening. Career growth and quick advancement makes this department a desirable place to work. The Accounts Payable Clerk matches and batches code invoices, resolves A/P issues, processes expense reports, updates and reconciles sub-ledger to G/L, and processes checks.
- Assist with internal and external audits as needed
- Verify, log and send checks, including facilitating special handling
- Sort, log, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Provide support to internal business partners
- Fullfill full-cycle A/P
- Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; ensuring compliance with company policies
- Manage department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it on a daily basis
- Provide administrative assistance to the AP/Finance Department
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- Strong familiarity with enterprise resource planning
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Strong communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- High attention to detail
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Clerk and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Clerk for more information.
- Accounts Payable
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service
- Enterprise Resource Planning