To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Vaco - Detroit
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Financial Analyst
Vaco Financial • Ann Arbor, MI
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Prepare and analyze financial reports, operational metrics, and KPIs
- Provide support and analysis to key functional managers business planning, forecasting and budgeting purposes
- Provide financial reporting and analysis to executive management team, investors and lenders
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Actively participate in acquisition, due diligence and/or integration processes
- Support the individual business functions in the implementation of the balanced score card process across all strategic units, regularly communicate operating KPI performance, and work with operating management to develop responses to performance
- Support the CFO and Director of FP&A with financial KPIs and ad-hoc financial analysis to drive better decision-making and prioritization
- Support the development of monthly and quarterly reporting to executive team on strategic performance
- Coordinate operational analysis across the finance community globally to prioritize actions and resources and secure the delivery of the analytics into three key finance processes: Forecast, Budget and Planning; Business Partnering; Strategy and Business Development
- Own the translation of KPIs and analytical metrics into an executive-facing format with the use of appropriate software tools (primarily Adaptive Insights)
Competencies & Skills:
- Outstanding financial acumen and advanced aptitude in problem solving, including the ability to logically structure an appropriate analytical framework. Analytical skills must address the full range of issues across the business, technology, and economics from an operational and strategic standpoint.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Commercially savvy and sales acumen - able to earn credibility and be comfortable from a business perspective operating in partnership with the business leaders
- Ability to develop robust and collaborative relationships at all levels and demonstrates ability to influence stakeholders
- Strong strategic agility and capability as well as ability to drive operational excellence - Ability and inclination to roll up sleeves and dig in. Dependence on and confidence in own abilities to get things done.
- Innovation and creative thinking and strong thought leadership and decision-making capability
- Very strong drive, dedication and work ethic with a strong focus on customer success
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years track record of successful development in a financial analysis, strategic planning and/or business development in a top-tier operating company or consulting firm. Experience in software industry strongly preferred, but not required
- CPA or MBA preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Access, Word) and experience with business accounting/financial software, or corporate performance management tool. A high level of comfort with technology is required
- Effective oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact positively with employees, customers, and vendors
- Must be a problem solver who is flexible, responsible, and accountable
- Previous experience in a multinational environment and potential to develop into a leader within the company
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects, as well as strong follow through skills. Ability to complete projects timely and accurately critical
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work well with others and get things done in fast paced, dynamic, global environment