UnitedHealth Group is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Sr. Analyst, Supplier Management (Sourcing & Procurement Consultant) will be a dynamic member of the Enterprise Supplier Risk & Performance Management team at UnitedHealth Group, one of the largest health care companies in the world. We’re doing everything in our power to make health care work better for everyone. Join us on the Enterprise Supplier Risk & Performance Management Team to work in a dynamic role.
This role will work cross-functionally to build relationships across the Enterprise, developing a deep understanding of both the evolving supplier management practices of the organization as well as the business areas and categories supported. This role will provide the Enterprise with centralized risk and performance management services. Successful candidates will demonstrate the required qualifications below, as well as thrive in a collaborative working environment, with enthusiasm and motivation to always exceed the expectations of our customers, members, and business partners.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Execute supplier risk and performance management framework, ensuring risk identification, risk mitigation, contract compliance and performance standards are achieved throughout the supplier lifecycle, including, but not limited to:
- Facilitate data integrity within sourcing and procurement tools and systems, e.g. validate accuracy of supplier records and identified risks
- Research and analyze supplier contracts in various systems of record; accurately document and clearly articulate contract-related information and next actions
- Monitor supplier compliance to both risk and performance contractual obligations, including up-to-date certifications and documentation in systems of record
- Proactively identify supplier issues and collaboratively drive issues to resolution
- Conduct or actively participate in Periodic Business Reviews with suppliers and various internal stakeholders
- Initiate and manage responses to questionnaire requests to suppliers. Influence and assist suppliers in the completion of questionnaires and risk mitigation requirements
- Influence, educate and drive accountability with business stakeholders and suppliers for performance and risk compliance, ensuring adherence to policies, standards, and procedures
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with Category Managers, business stakeholders, business Supplier Management Offices and suppliers, driving and delivering results through agreed upon strategies
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience in compliance, operations, procurement, risk management or supplier management
- Intermediate or higher level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Unless an approved UHG telecommuter, if located near Minnetonka, MN, you will be asked to perform this role in an office setting
- 3+ years of experience in compliance, risk management or supplier management
- Ariba, PeopleSoft and eGRC/RSA Archer experience
- Demonstrated success managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Demonstrated ability to influence behavior through effective written and oral communications with solid presentation skills
- Demonstrated process focus and ability to independently navigate and resolve complex issues
- Organized, exceptional attention to detail and adherence to timelines
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 5 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Risk, Supplier, Procurement, Contracting, Quality, Compliance, Analyst, Minneapolis, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota, Sourcing, , Ariba, PeopleSoft, EGRC/RSA Archer, Contract, Risk Management, Supplier Management, Compliance, Operations, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work at Home, Work from Home, Remote