This position is eligible for the $500 Zel Tech Non-Employee Referral fee. Contact?Zel?Tech Recruiter?regarding questions concerning this matter
We are seeking an Advance Cyber Auditor to join our team. This position provides services at Fort Belvoir, VA and other locations as the mission requires. This position requires short deployments, and all candidates must be able to travel on short notice, work non-standard hours and take on-call duty as required.
* Provide expert analysis and assessment of critical networks using DTRA's mobile CND/E Toolkit. DTRA's mobile toolkit consists of specialized security toolsets which perform on-demand network and vulnerability assessments, digital forensics, finger printing, network traffic analysis, full packet capture and session replay, security information, and event management for real-time analysis of correlated data captures.
* Be capable of operating in all operational and physical environments and work collaboratively and professionally with USG military and/or civilian personnel.
* Have a current TS/SCI clearance.
* Must be a US citizen.
* Have or the ability to obtain a valid passport book.
* Performance of full packet capture of network data traffic with COTS or open-source tools.
* Inspection of data traffic for non-authorized activity or any form of network exploitation and compromise using a variety of network security sensor applications.
* Utilization of network modeling software.
* Conduct of configuration compliance / vulnerability scanning.
* Analysis of data traffic results and presentation of findings in a clear and concise manner.
* Performance of operation and maintenance support on MA Cyber systems and tools as required.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, cyber security, information technology, computer engineering or related technical field and three (3) or more years of operational experience.
* In lieu of a degree, seven (7) plus years of commensurate experience may serve as a substitute. This experience can be obtained from the military, federal government, or other civilian positions in Cyber operations.
* Certification(s): IAT Level III certification and CSSP Auditor certification as defined and described in Joint Publication 3-13 Information Operations and 3-12 Cyberspace Operations, DoDI 8500.1, DoD 8570.01 and 8570.01-M, and as amended.
* Adhere to CDC recommended immunizations for worldwide deployment.
* Possess effective oral and written communication skills.
* Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to prepare written reports, white papers, and Power-Point presentations.
Physical Demands or Work Environment:
The work environment characteristics and physical demands described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* The majority of the time is spent in an office setting.
* Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
* Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance, vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
* Frequently required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear.
About Zel Tech
Zel Tech is a minority owned small business (NAICS 541715) specializing in customer threat reduction. We provide a full spectrum of threat reduction services from planning, training, operations, R&D, advising, and solution prototyping across our services and solutions business groups. We combine best of breed engineering practices, subject matter expertise, design services, computer science, and data analytics with innovative approaches in artificial intelligence and machine learning, AR/VR, R&D, and physics-based modeling and simulation providing tailored solutions addressing our customer's unique threat requirements.
We provide customers with the knowledge, tools, and solutions needed for correct and timely decisions and effective actions to help ensure U.S. national security.
Zel Tech team members represent a wide range of backgrounds, skills, experience, and personalities bound together by common objectives and mutual respect. You will join a caring community of professional, including many military veterans who challenge and support each other in seeking the right solutions to important matters.
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Flexible spending accounts
* Voluntary life/accidental death & dismemberment
* Educational assistance and special training programs
* Voluntary benefits
* Group life insurance
* Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
* Paid Time Off (PTO), Holiday Leave, Jury Duty, and Military leave
* Savings and Retirement Plans
Zel Tech is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, military status, genetic predisposition, or any other basis protected by law.
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Networks
- Computer Security
- Event Management