Floating Certified Medical Assistant – Make a Difference!
Conviva Care Solutions is about togetherness and the commitment we have to one another while providing excellent healthcare. We are a management care organization representing physicians, practices, clinicians, and patients across the states of Florida and Texas. Conviva is seeking a dedicated, compassionate and cheerful – CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT - who has a soft spot for our senior members and wants to make a positive impact in their lives.
*This is a floating position within Broward County. Travel is expected regularly based on the needs of the Broward clinics. You must have reliable transportation*
• Prepares the examination room for the patient as well as taking patient vital signs and recording vitals in medical chart.
• Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; reviewing and/or recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit or treatment.
• Educates patients by providing medication and diet information and instructions; answering questions.
• Provides excellent patient care.
• To schedule appointments for patients as well as registration.
BILINGUAL (SPANISH & ENGLISH) IS A MUST!
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Requires an RMA or CMA certification from one of the following organizations: (AAMA, NHA, ARMA, NAHP or AMT)
• 12 months to 2 years of related work experience is preferred.
• Excellent customer service. Employees are expected to treat patients with compassion and protect their rights.
• Knowledge of OSHA requirements and medical terminology.
• Experience with EMR and HEDIS
Being a part of the Conviva team gives you:
We offer tangible and intangible benefits such as medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k with company matching, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation time, paid holidays, work-life balance, growth, a positive and fun culture and much more.
Together we can make a difference! Apply today!
Hardworking And Dedicated
Certified Medical Assistant