To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
QC Assoc II
Apex Life Sciences • San Francisco, CA
Posted 9 days ago
- The primary responsibility of this position will be to report to the Cell Culture Sr. Supervisor in charge of a laboratory that executes cell line maintenance and cell banking in support of potency, virus, and mycoplasma testing following established procedures and in compliance with cGMPs.
- The analyst in this position will execute other QC laboratory related activities with other team members like media preparation, growth promotion, equipment maintenance and review of QC data sheets.
- An ideal candidate will have cell maintenance experience (4-5) years, have worked in a GLP function with QC and possesses project management skills with a high level of organization.
- The candidate will be working with cell lines and on a daily basis.
- Applying aseptic technique when working in the facility, therefore, knowledge and/or direct experience of cell culture and the principles of working in a Biosafety level II environment is required.
- Computer skills related to Quality laboratory systems, inventory management systems, and cGMP working knowledge.
- The successful candidate should have the ability to work well with a team of highly motivated and experienced staff and with members from local and international departments.
- Soft skills include ability ramp up quickly, collaborative approach to completing work, motivation and eagerness to perform.
- Desire and interest in working in a team environment
- B.S. or greater in a Biological Science, i.e., Biology, Microbiology
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant laboratory experience.
Hours Per Day:
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178.