Manpower company has an exciting contract opportunity for one of our key clients, a Fortune 500 American global biopharmaceutical company that is engaged in the discovery, development and manufacturer of healthcare products.
Detailed Job Description:
Job Title: Quality Assurance System Specialist
Shift: M-F, Regular 8 Hours day/40 Hours a Week
Contract: 6 Month Contract (Add 'l 6 months Possible Extension)
- Identify and resolve quality problems, address regulatory concerns, and accepts special projects and miscellaneous duties as required
- Takes an active QA role in the development, execution and management of documentation control, specifications, risk management, action and alert limits, change control, batch record review, supplier qualification, customer complaints, QA/QC/GMP training, process improvement, annual reviews, and trend analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in science/life sciences, 4 - 6 years related experience OR Associates Degree, 7 - 9 years related experience OR HS Diploma, 8 - 10 years of experience
- Working knowledge of GLPs and GMPs
US Citizens, Green Gard Holder, H4-EAD, GC-EAD and those authorized to work in United States for any employer will be considered.
- Business Process Improvement
- Change Control
- Risk Management
- Trend Analysis