Kforce is assisting a large non-profit organization hire an experienced Software Quality Assurance Analyst in the Grand Rapids, Michigan (MI) job market. This position is embedded within a Software Development Team and will participate in QA and UAT from the start of a Software Development project through final implementation.
- Bachelor's degree (strongly preferred)
- 3-5 years of Software QA experience (Manual and/or Automated)
- Business Customer Facing experience
- Web Development project background
- Test Case Design
- Participation in managing UAT
- Experience working in partnership with Software Developers
- Defect identification and resolution tracking
- Experience with any sort of scripting, SQL, or a past programming background will make a candidate stand out
- Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Past programming experience (any)
- SQL (primarily for pulling test Data)
- Web, Mobile, and Client Server application testing experience
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.