To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Java Developer, Trading Platform
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. • Atlanta, GA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Senior Java Developer will be primarily responsible for analyzing, designing, implementing, testing, and supporting complex business applications in a high-throughput, low-latency, and fast-paced environment. We’re looking for a motivated, independent, and passionate software developer to expand and improve the performance, scalability, and resilience of our core trading platform.
- Development and support of distributed caching systems
- Development and support of messaging and service components
- Development and support of multi-threaded, high performance and robust Java server components
- Candidates for this position should possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Finance, Mathematics, or a related field
- 5 years' experience with multi-threaded programming, Java Concurrency and Collection Frameworks, Java Performance, GC Tuning
- Experience in communication protocol such as tcp/udp and network programming is a plus
- Experience in JVM runtime, performance and GC tuning is a plus
- Experience in relational database and transaction processing is a plus
- Experience in distributed messaging systems is a plus
- Experience working with financial trading systems is a plus
LOCATIONGA: Atlanta (New Northside Dr)
FULL TIME / PART TIMEFull time