To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roswell, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Finance & Insurance Manager / Nalley Toyota of Roswell
Asbury Automotive Group • Roswell, GA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Nalley Toyota of Roswell, a subsidiary of Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE:ABG), a fortune 500 public automotive retailer with 84 retail locations and 103 franchises is currently seeking a Finance & Insurance Manager!
Currently the 7th largest U.S. based franchised auto retailer with over $6.4 billion in total revenue in 2015, we are continuing to expand our workforce. We are currently looking for a driven, dedicated individual that is excited at the opportunity to join a successful team, and continue to drive home the culture of success that has been built.
Why Asbury? Attractive brand mix, attractive geographic footprint that allows for easy internal transfers, track record of consistently improving operating performance, and plenty of opportunity to earn a great weekly income (over 180k sold in 2015)!Responsibilities and Qualifications
What are the responsibilities and qualifications for the role?
- Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships and help bridge disconnects in the sales process
- Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to establish customer network
- Selling finance & insurance products to customers
- Maintain impeccable reputation with lenders
- Produce & submit accurate paperwork for title work and to secure funding from finance sources in a timely manner
- Meet monthly objectives
- Adhere to all local and national regulations and work with sales management to ensure maximum profit
- Work with service advisors when they turn over customers for warranty information
- Prior automotive experience required
- Must be able to create and maintain customer relationships
- Strong computer skills (Internet, MS Outlook, Dealertrack, ADP)
- Must be able to give a proper menu presentation
- Desk deals for sales professionals when needed and take T.O.’s to maximize deal potential
- Deal with local and national bankers and manufacturer representatives
- Understand tag and title laws; DMV
- A niche for secondary loan and bankers a plus
What full-time benefits am I eligible for?
- Weekly pay checks
- Paid vacation time off after 60 days
- Paid training
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available after 60 days
- 401K retirement
- Flexible medical spending accounts
- Supplemental life insurance
- Short term and long term disability packages
- Employee referral program
- Wellness program
If you have experience in the following apply now! Banks, Lenders, ADP, Finance, Insurance, Tag, Title, DMV, Sales Person, Sales Consultant, Accounts Executive, Commissioned Sales, Auto Sales, Car Sales, Sales Management, Auto Business, Operations.