Roth Staffing is seeking candidates who possess 7 + years of .Net/C# experience. Candidates will be interviewing in person, and the position is possibly contract to hire.
- Development experience including a minimum of 4 years of structure design/programming, analysis and documented coding experience.
- Looking for a combination of Developer + Analyst
- Candidate should have strong experience with SSIS, SSRS
- Strong SQL experience required
- Snaplogic or UiPath experience would be a plus
- Experience with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Experience in the managed care, healthcare, or insurance industries a plus.
Job Summary: Sr. .NET Developer with 7+ years of development experience to join us as we become one of the leading voices in healthcare. Come join us as we work to lead humanity to humanity to healthy, vibrant lives. This position services as an expert technical and industry resource to management, clients and development staff in new uses of information technology and in all phases of major system and subsystem development. Provides consultation on internal and industry IT technical and business process capabilities including leadership in the identification and recommendation of new IT opportunities. Formulates, contributes to, and directs task identification, work effort estimates, and work schedules for research, prototype, and proof-of-concept IT activities. Directs and participates in software/hardware releases and installation tasks.
Analyzes problems and program in two or more programming language/platforms.
•Understands and develops functional and non-functional requirements for a system.
• Works with multiple programming frameworks. Develops, tests and maintains code using software development methodology and appropriate technologies for the system being used. Integrates systems to databases and other applications using middleware such as SnapLogic and consume or produce SOAP or REST based services, etc.
Agile, DevOPS and Cloud: Possesses proficiency in automated testing strategies, including TDD. Understands advanced concepts of Containers, Micro-Services, Continuous Integration. Understands Cloud computing concepts and how to build Cloud deployable application. Performs load and performance testing on the application and do regular performance tuning.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Use Programming Language