Scrum Master Opportunity in Boston, MA
Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT staffing firm, has an opportunity for a Scrum Master in Boston, MA for a 12-24 month contract.
If interested, send a resume to Kelsey Laughlin, Professional Recruiter, via URL blocked - click to apply. Sign up to receive job alerts from Apex that match your criteria via URL blocked - click to apply.
As a Scrum Master, you will be embedded in one or two squads to help them be the best they can be at delivering technology projects for our clients.
Focusing/ proactively removing impediments both within the squad and those in the greater enterprise.
Working with the Product Owner and Tech Owner, you will serve the Squad by helping everyone rally around the highest priority items and ensuring transparency via concise and precise communication with all stakeholders.
Helping the organization by continuously identifying, implementing and sharing process improvements.
- At least 5 years experience as a servant leader for Agile Teams
- The ability to influence behavior regardless of organizational hierarchy
- The ability to brainstorm with Squad members on solutions that are new and daring
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven team building techniques
- A proficiency in Agile estimation and planning approaches
- Hands on experience using JIRA, SharePoint, and MS Office Suite
- Certified Scrum Master preferred
- Financial Services, SAFe and AWS (Cloud) experience are all helpful
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Agile Software Development
Scrum (Software Development)
Amazon Web Services
Microsoft Share Point
Process Improvements (Business)