DescriptionSt. Barnabas is hiring full-time Registered Nurses for Hospice! Essential Duties as Hospice Registered Nurse (RN):
Qualifications as Registered Nurse (RN):
- Planning, coordinating, documenting, and providing care for terminally ill patients
- Utilizing physician's orders and professional skills
- Develops and implements a hospice plan that meets each patient's specific needs and is in compliance with federal and state regulations as well as organization's policies and procedures
- Assessment of physical, nursing, psychological, spiritual, and environmental needs of the patient and family
- Develop, educate, implement, and serve as a consultant to medical professionals concerning hospice programs, palliative care, and pain management
- Responsible for identifying the need for other agency or community services and initiating appropriate referrals
- Reassessment of the patient's condition weekly, inform physician and other members of the IDG team of changes
- Supervise care given by the home health aide/homemaker to patients
Feel free to call/text Maria Finley for more details:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Currently licensed in the Commonwealth of PA
- Experience as an RN with at least 1 year of acute care experience
- Dedicated to providing quality care
- Maintained CPR certification per policy
- Valid state driver's license and reliable mode of transportation
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
(412) 930-5169Valuable Benefits We Offer You:
Start Your Career with St. Barnabas Health System!
- Generous Compensation with shift differentials
- Performance evaluations every 6 months with possible pay increase
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time
- Attendance bonuses
- Lucrative Referral bonuses: Work with friends!
- Professionally managed 401(k) and profit sharing
- Versatile Health, Dental, and Vision insurance options - available to you the month after hire!
- Virtual medicine services available through Teladoc
- Generous Medical Center and dental discount services for employees and families
- Paid orientation and training with co-worker mentors
- Discounted meals
- Employee discounts and perks (auto services, thrift shop items, etc.)
- College Tuition Benefit program
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) provided
- Beautiful buildings and grounds
- Secure work environment
- Free Parking at every location
- Award winning services
You will work at one of Pennsylvania's largest healthcare systems with a rich history and trusted name. Well-managed and compassionate, we were established in 1900 on the foundation of providing quality care of aging adults regardless of their financial status. You will work with a growing company that has locations found in Allegheny, Butler, and Beaver County.
St. Barnabas has a lot to be proud of and we believe we show it in the quality of our facilities and care provided! In 2021, we were voted Best of the Best Retirement Living, Best of the Best Nursing Home, and Finalist for Best of the Best Nonprofit by Trib Total Media Readers.
You can be successful and a proud member of the St. Barnabas team! St. Barnabas believes that you, as one of our employees, will be one of our best resources and the heart of our organization. You can make the decision to embark on a rewarding career where you will be respected and play an individualized and integral role in carrying out our historic mission. Start a dynamic career where you will earn great pay and feel good about what you do!
St. Barnabas Health System is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.*
*This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Any employee who believes that he/she has been the victim of discrimination should immediately report the incident to the Corporate Compliance Officer or Director of Human Resources.
- Critical Care
- Home Care