Dishwasher performs dish-washing duties in accordance with current applicable Health Department regulations and established Benchmark policies and procedures. S/he performs these duties under the direction of the Dining Services Director or Cook.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Dispose of all food, waste and trash in accordance with established Health Department regulations
* Empty and clean all kitchen garbage barrels
* Sweep floors, walk in freezer, refrigerator and under all equipment
* Mop floors and clean out mop bucket
* Clean all kitchen equipment, tables and counters
* Report all safety incidents and accidents and all unsafe and unsanitary conditions immediately to supervisor
* Clean inside of dishwasher, doors, and drain
* Cleans all sinks and disposals in the kitchen
* Take out trash, boxes, and pt liners back in trash barrels
* High school diploma or equivalent
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Must be able to interact effectively with residents and staff
* Must be able to follow written and oral instructions
* Lift up to 50lbs
* This is primarily a standing position where an employee may be required to stand in one place for extended periods of time. They also will be exposed to extreme heat and cold temperatures.
- Complimentary meals
- Holiday Bonuses & Gift Cards
- Wellness Program-up to $300 cash per year
- $100 Associate of the Month Award.
- Discounts with..
- Movie Theaters, Theme Parks, Hotels, Sporting Events & Online Shopping
- Metlife Home & Auto
- Brooks Brothers
- BJs Membership
For eligible associates, Medical, Dental Vision, 401k Retirement Plan, Paid Vacation, Sick & Holiday, plus, much, much more.