Job ID: 154044
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading supplier of products for North America’s building and landscaping markets. Its products include concrete masonry and hardscapes, packaged cement mixes, packaged lawn and garden products and composite decking products that are sold through a variety of channels. Oldcastle APG is the innovator behind many of the industry’s well-known brands including Belgard Hardscapes, Echelon masonry products, Sakrete bagged dry-mixes, Anchor Wall Systems, MoistureShield composite decking, among others. With over 195 operating locations and 6,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces. Oldcastle APG is a U.S. subsidiary of CRH plc., a leading global diversified building materials group.
This Regional Manager position will lead the Northeast region’s customer service department by cultivating a world class customer service culture as a platform for business growth. Responsible for overall supervision of customer service representatives (CSRs) and client relations. Ensure customers are serviced promptly and properly by training and managing staff effectively. Operates as one of the key liaisons between sales, operations, and customers.
- Promote communication across business functions
- Manager the work of office, administrative, or customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Develop solution based approach to customer service that embraces “yes”
- Resolve customer complaints or answer customers' questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Develop knowledge of products and services offered by Company
- Provide employees with leadership and guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Review records or reports pertaining to activities such as order entry, payroll, or shipping to verify details, monitor work activities, or evaluate performance
- Discuss job performance problems with employees to identify causes and issues and to work on resolving problems
- Develop a strategy and business plan to improve all channels of customer service
Requirements / Education / Experience
- College degree preferred, in conjunction with a minimum of 2+ years of proven supervisory experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Lawson or Salesforce.com knowledge is a plus
- Solid track record of delegation, resolutions and decision-making
- Detail oriented and ability to multi task in a dynamic and fast-paced organization
- Knowledge of the industry and/or manufacturing operation is a plus
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Architectural, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this URL blocked - click to apply.
Attention To Detail