Staffmark is looking for YOU to join our team!
We have a great opportunity with our customer in Whitestown distributing medical supplies in a climate controlled warehouse.
Shift Time: Monday thru Friday 12pm - 8:00pm
Shift Pay: $19.25 per hour (plus an additional $1.00/hr. when working in the freezer area)
Location: Whitestown, IN
- Repetitive lifting up to 50 lbs
- Picking/Packing medical supplies
- Palletizing and staging product
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Potential to work in a cooler environment - associate responsible for providing own outerwear
Sanitation/Laborer Qualifications / Skills:
- Time management
Great Temp to Hire Opportunity! Excellent Benefit Package upon Permanent Hire!
Apply today in our Staffmark Group WorkNOW App! Or visit www.staffmark.com and use reference number 1288859
- New Users: To get started, please click on your device's respective store below and download the app. Then, click on "Search and Apply for a Job" and type in position number  in your search. You'll be prompted to create an account to apply. After applying, your application will be sent to our team!
- Returning users: Open your Staffmark Group WorkNOW app, type in position number  in your search, click to apply, and you're all set!
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Warehouse Assistant $19.25 and up
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Medical Equipments
- Team Working
- Time Management