Eurofins Sensory, Consumer & Product Research
is looking for a Part-Time Customer Care Associate who will bring excellent customer service and a professional demeanor to our growing business.
Reporting to the Recruiting and Customer Care Manager, this part-time, remote (work from home) position is the face of Eurofins Sensory, Consumer & Product Research to our respondents.
Eurofins is searching for a Part Time Customer Care Associate - Day Shift in Plymouth, MN or Livermore, CA. ( Will be remote/work from home position, but will report to one of these sites
) Hours of Work
Location of Work
- 90 days of training will need to be completed, hours/days of training can be flexible. Training can also be done remotely. Training will be discussed with hiring manager during interviewing process.
- After initial 90 days, if all training goals are met, hours of work are:
Mon - Tues 12:00PM - 8:00PM, Friday 12:00PM - 8:00PM, Saturday 10:00AM - 3:00PM, with varying/more hours depending on business needs
- This is a part time position. Hours will be monitored and expected to be an average of no more than 30 hours per week.
Part Time Customer Care Associate - Day Shift responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following : Provide customer service.
- First 90 days, training will take place in the Plymouth, MN office or Livermore, CA.
- After initial 90 days, if all training goals are met, place of work will be home office.
- Attendance at periodic in-office training and companywide meetings is required.
Create a welcoming and courteous atmosphere for respondents by maintaining a professional demeanor while determining respondent needs.
Strive for first-call resolution by clarifying respondent complaint or question, determining cause of problem, finding and explaining the best solution, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution.
Answer incoming queries from respondents within the parameters set by the recruiting management team.
Resolve incoming issues from respondents within the parameters set by the recruiting management team.
Be proficient in all modes of assigned customer service channels including phone, email, chat, text, and social media. Recruit and schedule qualified participants.
Be knowledgeable about the active research projects - the screening requirements, the applicable quotas, the logistical information - know where to find the information in the project management system and pro-actively ask for information that is not available.
Be proficient in the Salesforce system processes to ensure accuracy in assigning respondents to studies.
Field inbound communication to the customer care center with an eye to the studies that need to be filled - steer respondents towards the highest priority tests.
Execute outbound communication to targeted respondents who are likely to qualify for tests.
Ensure that respondents meet all qualification requirements for the specific tests. These requirements could include objective measures such as demographic, behavior, or attitudinal characteristics, or subjective measures such as demeanor, level of articulation, or level of technical competence. Maintain respondent database
Establish new accounts; identify and merge duplicate accounts.
Proactively update assigned account information using departmental database cleaning processes. Basic Minimum Qualifications :
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- High School diploma or GED equivalent certificate required. Associates degree strongly preferred.
- Three years customer service and/or telemarketing experience required.
- Must have basic computer knowledge with the ability to navigate the Internet and Microsoft Office and be comfortable learning new program
- Reliable high speed Internet access at home office is required at own expense.
- A quiet, separate office area. Although working from home, a place to be able to work un-interrupted for long periods of time free from distraction.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hand/eye coordination. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must have good verbal and hearing skills to communicate with both internal and external customers.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- The employee must have good vision abilities in order to perform the job responsibilities.
www.eurofinsus.com . Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.