You will work as a comprehensive financial advisor - including both buy-side and sell-side M&A-and capital raising services, underpinned by one of the world's largest and most successful debt and capital markets platforms.
In this role, you will join my client's Corporate Finance business, which provides the full range of integrated investment banking products and services for large and mid-cap corporates and financial sponsors
Lead execution of live transactions including preparation of detailed memoranda and presentations and analyzing the key attributes of client companies
- Superior client communication skills, and the ability to lead execution of live transactions including preparation of detailed memoranda and presentations and analyzing the key attributes of client companies
- Must have Investment Banking FIG Analyst M&A experience.
- Proven track record of managing and developing junior resources
- Participate in various marketing and recruiting activities of the firm
- Series 79, 63 licensing required
- You should exemplify a strong commitment to integrity, professionalism and teamwork
Competitive base, bonus, and benefits.