Kuubix Inc . is a California based solar installation company that is raising the industry standards. We design and install cost-effective solar energy systems, stay away from the traditional solar approaches, and stop the energy bleed by making the home truly energy efficient. Kuubix is seeking Solar Installers for our Stafford, TX location.
Our Solar Installers are responsible for installing solar systems on residential and commercial properties ensuring Kuubix is represented well by doing high quality and perfect installs. A team-minded individual and someone that is committed to customer service and product excellence is a good candidate for this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Solar Installer
- Knowledge and skillset to perform quality solar installs
- Ability to read and understand solar plans.
- Knowledge of the current building code.
- Assures the quality of work produced is acceptable and exceeds company standards.
- Time management skills to maintain the day-to-day workload
- Verbal Communication Skills.
- Execute customer service standards
- Needs to be knowledgeable of and abide by city and county requirements/ guidelines. As well as OSHA requirements.
- Possess a strong commitment to safety.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and have physical stamina to work long hours in hot weather conditions.
Education and Experience Required to be considered as a Solar Installer
- High School Degree or Equivalent minimum. Higher education and certifications a plus.
- 1 or more years’ experience in a solar or construction related field (installer I)
- 2 or more years' experience in a relevant position (installer 2)
- experience with pv battery installation (installer 3)
Other Skills and Certifications
- OSHA 10/30 Certification desirable, but not required
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management team, clients, customers, etc.
Commitment to Kuubix Values
Willing to contribute, commit to and increase the application of the Kuubix values of Knowledge, Unconventional, Unity, Balance, Integrity and Xcellence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive wage based upon experience
- Health and dental benefits package
- 401 K with a company match
- Holiday pay, vacation pay, and paid sick time
- A family atmosphere where employee and customer satisfaction is a top priority
- Growing business with plenty of growth and learning opportunities
- Great location with easy access!
- Customer Service
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Occupational Safety And Health