Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC hellip; for you and the customer. You can be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences hellip; and at the same time hellip; #experienceTTEC, an award-winning, employment experience as a Customer Service Representative - Insurance Agent Trainee working remotely. In this role, you'll grow your career by connecting your customer service and sales aptitude to become a Licensed Personal Lines Insurance Agent with TTEC. That's right. TTEC is paying you to train, study, and take your state insurance exam. We even pay for all your licensing fees and continuing education credits. It's time to take your career to the next level with TTEC.
Our TTEC work from home team has 41 preferred residency states. We are currently not hiring from the following geographies: AK, CA, HI or outside of the United States. Residents of Colorado, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington, and Washington, D.C. will be considered only based on special business need.
What You'll be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? Whether it's getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you'll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
You'll report to Team Lead. You'll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
Once you become a Licensed Insurance Agent, on a typical Day, you'll
- Answer incoming communications from customers, no cold calling
- Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issues
- Understand members' life events that may offer sales cues
What You Bring to the Role
- 6 months or more of customer service experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Recognize, apply and explain your product or service knowledge
- Integrity to follow guidelines on maintaining members' privacy
- Computer experience
The Equipment You'll Need
- Internet speed gt; 15 Mbps. A hardwired direct connection to your home router is recommended. Wi-Fi connections are permitted on some assignments
- While we recommend a USB wired headset, if you have a headset already, you may be able to use that (except for Bluetooth headsets)
- Smart phone or another device that runs IOS or Android (iPad etc.) for your daily log-in
What You Can Expect
- Supportive of your career and professional development
- An inclusive culture and community minded organization where giving back is encouraged
- A global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
- Ask us about our paid time off (PTO) and wellness and healthcare benefits
- FREE licensing course (and you'll be paid for your time to boot)
- All state licensing exam fees covered by company and yearly renewal of license provided by TTEC as your employer
- And yes... a great compensation package and performance bonus opportunities, benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you (like tuition reimbursement)
Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative - Insurance Agent Trainee - Remote USA for more information.
A Bit More About Your Role
We'll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can provide exceptional service whether through voice, chat or email interactions. We trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can't be taught - a caring and supportive nature to shine through as you help customers. You'll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You'll report to Team Lead. You'll contribute to the success of the customer experience and the overall success of the team.
Our business is about making customers happy. That's all we do. Since 1982, we've helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world's leading iconic and hypergrowth brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We aim to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and for you to bring value to the table in your own unique way.
- Customer Service
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Satisfaction
- Interpersonal Skills