Delivery Associate (AMXL)
Amazon Service Delivery Partners are seeking bright, motivated, hardworking individuals to fill Delivery Driver positions! Apply today to schedule your in-person interview with Amazon Delivery Service Partners. Delivery Service Partners are making on the spot job offers!
- Delivery Associates/Drivers drive a delivery truck to drop off Amazon packages to customers within their community
- You must be able to move boxes up to 70 lbs., and work with a Delivery Helper(s) for boxes more than 70 lbs
- You must be able to easily get in and out of the van, with or without reasonable accommodation
- These are DOT-regulated vehicles and drivers will need to become qualified to operate the vehicle
- You can plan on working about 4-5 days a week
- You can plan on a typical working day being 10 hours
- Drivers follow strict safety standards on and off the road
- You'll inspect vehicle equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil and water.
- You'll secure packages to ensure no damage is caused to customer shipments.
- You'll interact with Amazon customers and the public in a professional and positive manner
- You'll use handheld technology to manage the delivery process
Delivery Service Partners Offer:
- Competitive Compensation - $16/hour
- Employee benefits available
- Community interaction
- Every day is fun and different
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by a driver to successfully perform the essential job function of this job. These include:
- Physical Demands: Drivers are required to stand, walk, sit and drive a company-provided vehicle. Drivers are required to reach and lift with both hands and both arms. Drivers are required to crouch, stoop and bend with both legs. Employee is required to talk and hear without assistance. Drivers will have to maneuver packages over 50 lbs with a helper. Amazon will provide equipment like dollies and lift straps. Good manual dexterity skills are required as well as good eye-hand coordination. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: Drivers operate vehicles in urban, suburban and rural settings. Must be comfortable communicating with customers, driver support, central operations, and supervisor through provided mobile device.
Valid State Driver's License is required.
Oil And Gas
Fine Motor Skills