To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dearborn, MI 48124
- Stephanie Mojan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Seasonal Landscapers - Dearborn, MI - $11/Hr.+
Kelly Services • Dearborn, MI
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services is currently seeking talented individuals to fill immediate openings for Seasonal Landscapers for a top automotive company located in Dearborn, MI.
**We will begin interviewing for the Groundskeeper position in early March**
Location: Dearborn, MI
Pay Rate: $11.00 - $11.25
Schedule: 6:30am – 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)
3:00pm – 11:30pm (Sunday – Thursday)
3:00pm – 11:30pm (Monday – Friday)
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Assist with the completion of daily landscaping and maintenance tasks for commercial properties
- Lawn maintenance duties including grass cutting, weeding, trimming, blowing, pruning, edging, raking, etc.
- Landscaping duties including laying sod, digging holes, planting, mulch spreading
- Operating and carrying hand and mechanical tools such as blowers, weed-whippers, hedge trimmers and chainsaw
- Operating a seated riding mower and push mower
- Preparing trailers for daily tasks as well as checking fluids
- Operating company vehicles in a safe manner
- General cleanup of facility and grounds
- Putting up and taking down traffic barricades
Requirements & Qualifications
- Capable of repetitive, physically demanding work for extended periods of time such as standing, bending, digging, raking, sweeping and shoveling
- Ability to walk on un-level surfaces
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Valid driver’s license without restrictions (Obtain Chauffeur's License upon hire
- Ability to operate/drive a manual transmission vehicle is preferred
- Knowledge and experience operating general landscaping equipment is preferred
Apply on-line for immediate consideration or send resumes directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.