KNOWLEDGE MANAGER CONTENT DEVELOPMENT WRITER Project Description:
The Knowledge Management Content Specialist will provide strategic, as well as tactical support in the execution of our KM enterprise self-service support solution. Critical to this position is ServiceNow platform expertise, solid understanding of knowledge management architecture and taxonomies, and excellent analytic, communication and writing skills.
- Understands latent and future tool functionality to Identify and document business and tool requirements for maintenance and future enhancements.
- Reviews test scripts and participates in end-to-end system testing for new functionality; assists with incident reporting and resolution.
- Coordinates with data analytics team to gather analysis and metrics in support of business goals.
- Provides reports focusing on meaningful performance analytics, usage and feedback reporting, and statistics.
- Executes content development, review and approval process to meet project deadlines by interfacing with work stream leads, project sponsors, CI/Application/Service owners, Service Providers, and other key stakeholders to drive review processes and content approval.
- Works with content writer to maintain support collateral; develops and delivers system training.
- Supports day-to day tasks to include reviewing, editing and approving content in ServiceNow tool, as needed.
- Five-plus years of direct experience in content development, communications and/or technology, or other related positions in a B2B environment.
- Understanding of knowledge management system workflow, content review lifecycle, and best practices (capture, authoring and organization of information across multiple channels).
- Experience collaborating with key stakeholders, team members, technical subject matter specialists, and professional staff.
- Ability to translate complex ideas and information into organized, guided resources to enhance end user, self-service experience.
- Expertise with Microsoft suite to include Office [Word, PowerPoint, Excel], Outlook, One Drive, SharePoint, and Expressions [HTML editor]. Experience with graphic and desktop video tools (Camtasia Studio, Captivate, etc.) a plus.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, multitask, and stay on schedule under tight, process-driven deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent writing and editorial skills.
- Solid understanding of enterprise knowledge management and support portal (e.g., ServiceNow), information architecture and taxonomies.
- Understanding of knowledge creation best practices (capture, authoring and organization of information across multiple channels).
This 6+month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Bridget: URL blocked - click to apply
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-01604
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE