Kelly IT has an opening for a Full Stack Software Developer to work with our client in Beaverton, OR.
Duration: Temp to hire or direct hire
We are looking for experienced full-stack engineers who want to leverage their background in a domain ripe with opportunity. We’re a .Net shop in the process of maturing our API layers and our SOA environment by building RESTful services utilizing MuleSoft. We play with Informatica (IDQ, PowerCenter, B2B, etc.) for our data game, and use Angular for our front-end apps. Our teams continue to seek out technology choices that best provide value to partners, and there are plenty of opportunities to play with DevOps technologies as we mature our continuous deployment pipeline.
- You will write amazing scalable, maintainable, resilient software and automation
- You will make the team better by working collaboratively with counterparts in program management, QA and data engineering to build a culture where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts
- You will have ownership in finding and filling the gaps and doing what it takes to get the job done.
- You will raise quality via good coding/testing practices and a committed desire for improvement
- You will look for continuous improvement in software and development processes within an agile development team
- You will contribute to the design process for various features
- 6 years of software development experience OR a 2 year degree plus 4 years of software development experience OR 4 year degree plus 2 years of software development experience
- .Net and MS Technologies development experience
- Salesforce development experience
- MuleSoft experience or equivalent
- Object-oriented coding principles including encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism
- Understanding and application of object-oriented design patterns and N-Tier application design
- Experience developing and securing WCF services
- Understanding of SOA based solutions using C#, WCF, WebAPI, ESB, and Informatica
If you are interested in going permanent, NO N1 B ‘s please email your resume to URL blocked - click to apply
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)
Object Oriented Programming