To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington, VA
- Josh Biacan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ECS Federal, LLC • Arlington, VA
Posted 6 days ago
ECS is seeking an Operations Lead to work in our Arlington, VA office.
The Sr. Computer Systems Analyst will support all Customer Support activities to include:
- Analyze science, engineering, business, and other data processing problems to implement and improve computer systems. Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations. May analyze or recommend commercially available software.
- Assess potential help desk call center and ticketing systems and provide the Government a recommendation on optimum solutions and configurations
- Provide oversight to the multiple Tiers of Help Desk support services.
- Assist the Government with monitoring quality of service of all Help Desks
- Collect, analyze and report Customer Support/Help Desk metrics, to include recommending corrective action.
- Assist in the review and development of knowledge base (related to IPPS-A) and automated workforce reference aids that provide process and procedural reference (i.e. frequently asked questions)
- Assist the Government in establishing long-term transition of the help desk to the functional community
Degree in computer science, or information systems, or business administration or relevant technical field and at least 8 to 10 years' experience in full systems development lifecycle. Strong leadership, written and oral communications skills.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, or information systems, or business administration or relevant technical field. Strong written and oral communications skills .
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.