Sand Point Services, LL (SPS) is a full-service General Contractor that specializes in design-build and general construction, providing a wide range of construction services to government and commercial customers.
At SPS, we believe our team members are our greatest asset. We proudly serve our military and other federal clients in locations throughout the United States, and we take great pride in applying best practices to every task at every stage of every project. Headquartered in Anchorage, Alaska, we have satellite offices in NJ, DE, GA, NC, SC and WA.
Our Team strives to consistently operate with the highest level of integrity and professionalism to foster our client relationships and to provide outstanding opportunities for internal employee growth. Our unified approach to ethics and compliance, allows our employees to focus on delivering high quality services across the board.
We are looking for a Site Superintendent who will manage the day-to-day field operations of construction projects.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Management or related field preferred; 2:1 experience for education may be substituted.
- Ten (10) years Site Superintendent or Construction Manager experience required.
- Five (5)+ years’ experience in government contracting preferred.
- Knowledge in construction methods, practices, schedules, logistics and budgets.
- A working knowledge of civil, architectural, mechanical and electrical work.
- Ability to work extended work schedules as required supporting the project execution plans and schedules.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to take initiative, problem-solve and work in a fast-paced setting.
- Professional demeanor in person, online, and via phone with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- U.S. citizenship or U.S permanent resident status required.
- A valid drivers' license issued by state of residence and in good standing. Must not have any reckless driving or DUI within the past ten years.
- Will be required to pass security clearance investigation.
What we look for in a new employee:
- Aptitude and desire to learn
- Ability to work independently remaining focused and motivated - Drive to exceed customer expectations
- Confident can-do attitude; proactive problem solver
- Willing to take on new challenges
What we have to offer our employees:
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Opportunity for a career
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Quality Healthcare Benefits Package
- Prescription Drugs
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance/AD\u0026amp;D Plan
- Bonus program
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. This employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by their supervisor. The statements herein intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position. Furthermore, these statements do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of Tanadgusix Corporation (TDX) and its subsidiaries.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Shareholder Preference
TDX Quality (TDXQ) is a subsidiary of TDX and is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability STATUS, veteran protected status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Native Preference applies pursuant to P.L. 93-638, and TDXQ grants employment preference to shareholders of Tanadgusix Corporation and their spouses and descendants to the extent allowed by law. Prior to employment, successful completion of a background investigation and a pre-employment drug screen may be required.
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone or via email. In order to appropriately assist you with an accommodation, we ask that you please specify the assistance needed in order to access our jobsite and post for a position. The dedicated email and telephonic options are listed below and are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance.
To request an accommodation, contact us at
, or by email at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Site Superintendent
Attention To Detail