To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Meadowview, VA 24361
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Experis • Meadowview, VA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Experis Engineering is hiring a Geotechnical Engineer Senior. The Geotechnical Engineer Sr. will have expert knowledge with geotechnical engineering principles related to landslides and foundation design including but not limited to slope stability assessment and mitigation, drilled piers, steel grillages, steel caissons, and guy anchors. The Geotechnical Engineer will need to be Familiarity with industry design codes and standards and the proven ability to lead higher level engineers in solving related geotechnical design problems or issues.
The Geotechnical Engineer Sr. will have the opportunity to:
- Technical Expertise: Exhibits journey level proficiency plus advanced knowledge that enables the engineer to serve as a leader within the assigned organization. Keeps abreast of new products, developments, technologies, procedures and equipment. Understands and analyzes interrelationships between systems and component equipment. Interprets codes and regulations, and develops standards relevant to the area of assignment.
- Leadership & Guidance: Provides guidance and exercises judgment and discretion in providing guidance and direction to other Engineers. Leads, facilitates and coordinates work activities of others within the work group, team, department, corporate entity, or those external to the company as required to perform all routine engineering work. Ensures all work activities are performed in accordance with the policies, practices, standards and rules of the company and complies with the regulations and procedures required by external agencies. Promotes engineering professionalism and standards. Coordinates and conducts training sessions.
- Planning & Organization Ability: Participates in the development of plans by establishing measurable goals, objectives and requirements for specific areas of responsibility. Coordinates the development of input necessary to establish projected cost of all projects. Is proficient in use of scheduling techniques (CPM, PERT, flow charts, etc.) for budget and planning activities. Identifies and initiates appropriate corrective action when objectives are not being met.
- Problem Solving & Initiative: Identifies, clarifies, resolves, and initiates solutions to routine and/or complex problems that sometimes involve analysis of inadequate or conflicting data. Demonstrates the ability to divide problems into component steps. Consistently looks for and develops opportunities and presents new ideas and approaches.
The ideal Geotechnical Engineer Sr. required qualifications:
- Bachelor's/Master degree in engineering (non-ABET), plus a Professional Engineers (PE) license in any state of the U.S.
- Experience with foundation design and slope stability programs required.
- Geotechnical engineering principles related to landslides and foundation design including but not limited to slope stability assessment and mitigation, drilled piers, steel grillages, steel caissons, and guy anchors.
- Experience with Transmission Line projects preferred including design, engineering, estimating, and project lead experience.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader - including a competitive salary, health, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, training and more!
We've got the right opportunity. Tell us why you're the right person! Apply today @ Breahna.email@example.com
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)