To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Merrifield, VA 22119
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Analyst- Major Incident Manager
Navy Federal Credit Union • Merrifield, VA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
*Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises, promotions, and bonus potential
*Best-in-Class Benefits! (7% 401k match / Pension plan / Tuition reimbursement / Great insurance options)
*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VA campuses
*Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
*Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine IND123
*An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment
To manage the reporting, escalation and resolution of incidents covering a 24x7 large scale, multi-platform operation, including holidays and weekends and the coordination and reporting of weekend maintenance activity.
1. Ensures prompt resolution of all incidents and service issues.
• Serves as the point of contact for resolution and coordination of incident management activities across the entire ISD organization
• Ensures effective functioning of the Incident Management processes across all support areas
• Determines impact of an incident on the customer and/or business unit
• Records, prioritizes, documents and provides status updates on reported incidents and resolution timelines
• Notifies, escalates and coordinates resources needed to resolve incidents
• Publishes the ISD Morning report
2. Ensures continuous collaboration with IT Operations Management and other ISD areas.
• Attends and participates in meetings concerning change and release management
• Prepares operational status reports to IT Operations Management
• Communicates operational issues to respective IT staff, management, business units and Relationship Managers
• Works with Problem Management and Change Control and Release Branch in resolving incidents
3. Participates in preparing budgetary recommendations, proposals and recommendations to reduce severity and frequency of incidents.
• Monitors the Service Desk ticket queues and PEM / System Alerts to identify trends
• Coordinates, communicates, and manages Sunday Maintenance Window weekend schedule and activities
4. Performs other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS -- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience
• Extensive IT experience that demonstrates knowledge of hardware (mainframe and/or networking) and infrastructure protocols used to provide services to customers
• Experience leading or supervising an IT team
• Demonstrated ability to lead others in a challenging environment
• Strong research, analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong planning, organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Demonstrated ability in exercising initiative to produce desired results and achieve objectives
• Ability to interface with all levels of employees, management and vendors
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of Navy Federal’s operations
• ITIL Certification or practical Incident Management work experience
• Knowledge of ISD deployment strategies and the deployed hardware/software services
Shift work including weekends and holidays
Night shift, 6:00pm- 6:00am
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability