Cox Media Group Atlanta Radio has an opening for a part-time Producer.
This role is responsible for assisting in the prep, planning and development of a compelling PPM friendly morning show on KISS 104.1
Keep a running list of shows, artists and celebrities that will be in the market and book interviews for the morning show. Maintain a list of contacts with relevant PR people, influencers in Atlanta and for television networks / record label / artist management companies.
The ideal candidate is well organized, self-motivated and an effective multi-tasker who works well with a team. Must have a high energy and passion for radio and digital media. Possess great creative instincts, can motivate talent and understands what drives engaging content. You have a competitive attitude that drives you to win and don’t mind getting up before the sun.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Execution of daily on-air duties
- Answer and edit phone calls for on air use
- Edit audio and video in studio on the fly
- Coordinate in studio guest visits and interviews
- Operating the control room board
- Commercial production assignments
- Personal appearances at station/community events
- Sales appearances/remotes
- Daily social media engagement on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
- Monitoring commercial logs
- Ensuring promotions and contests are executed flawlessly
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Excellent communicator, very creative and must possess audio/video skills.
- Passion for music, topical entertainment stories and a clear understanding of how to communicate across the various social media platforms.
- Experience using Wide Orbit or similar automation equipment.
- Ability to understand how to curate custom show content to help accomplish digital strategies and on-air product goals.
- Knowledge of Adobe Audition preferred but not necessary.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU: WHY YOU SHOULD WORK AT CMG:
CMG is an industry-leading media company with dominant brands, award-winning content, and exceptional people – and you could be one of them! We are a start-up built on a 100-year history of blazing trails in the world of media. Over that time, our skilled journalists and storytellers have covered war and peace, tragedies and celebrations, small moments, and global movements. We are relying on our longstanding experience and entrepreneurial mentality to build a media company that is modern, agile, and uniquely positioned for the future.
We provide valuable local content to viewers in the communities we serve through our 33 high-quality, market-leading television stations in 20 markets, 53 top-performing radio stations delivering all genres of content in 11 markets, and numerous streaming and digital platforms. Our portfolio includes primary affiliates of ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, and MyNetworkTV, as well as several valuable news and independent stations. We also offer a full suite of national, regional, local, and digital advertising services with CMG Local Solutions, CoxReps and Gamut.
We offer rewarding and challenging careers that encourage growth and development. We take care of our people with industry-leading total rewards offerings that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and accident insurance as well as, a best-in-class wellness program, 401(k) matching and flexible time-off programs.
We promote the safety and well-being of our employees by requiring that all newly hired CMG employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their start date. CMG will provide reasonable accommodations as required by law for individuals unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
If this description fits and CMG sounds like a company you want to work for, we’d love to have you join us. Apply today!
- Adobe Audition
- Digital Media
- E Business