To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cherry Hill, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
VP of Information Technology
ExecuNet • Cherry Hill, NJ
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
VP Information Technology role will be responsible for all aspects of the technology platforms needed to support the organization including network engineering, database administration, development, technology solutions, voice services, end-user computing efforts, outsourcing and security/risk management. The candidate should also be experienced at running IT as a business partner from a strategy, technology, security, process, finance, and people management standpoint.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manages, scopes and develops Company’s outsource technology programs and projects.Development of the application and infrastructure roadmap for the organization.
- Lead a team of IT professionals; recruitment and development of high performing talent providing coaching and development.
- Manage business application selection, installation and support of packaged applications and custom developed solutions
- Provides leadership and guidance to ensure infrastructure, application development and support teams work collaboratively with business units to maintain adherence to standards for programming, architecture and security;
- Plans, initiates, and manages IT infrastructure expansion, maintenance, disaster recovery, security and business continuity plan within all business units;
- Provides leadership and direction to team members on business process design, system issues, new systems development, and enhancement of existing systems
- Establishes and fosters relationships with business stakeholders and service providers
- Partner with stakeholders to understand their business capabilities, capture and help prioritize their requests, and lead cross-functional project teams that will design, deliver and support IT services
- Implement PCI compliance program and BCP/DRP
- Implement best practices
- Be a strong advocate for centralization and outsourcing projects.
BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field; 15+ years’ experience in information technology with 6 years leadership experience; exposure to manufacturing and service industries.