To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, Texas, TX
- Financial Additions, Inc.
- Phone: (972)6985424
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Financial Additions • Dallas, Texas, TX
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Financial Additions has partnered with a growing company in Dallas, TX in search of an Internal Auditor. The primary focus of this position will be assisting with the implementation,roll-out, and ongoing Audit of company processes and procedures for compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) regulations and requirements. This is a new role for a growing department.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations' effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit's results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management's interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector's rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- 1-3 years experience in audit or public accounting
- Knowledge of Internal auditing standards, guidelines & procedures, risk assessment and internal control frameworks (COSO)
- Familiarity with SOX audit and methodology and documentation standards
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or CIA preferred
CIA or CPA
1-3 years experience in audit or public accounting