Transports patients of all ages throughout the hospital. Assists in the maintenance of and provides proper use of the patient handling equipment. Helps to maintain the efficiency of the department through additional duties as assigned.
* Coursework/Training - Successful completion of the Work Safe Patient Handling Class.
* Certified Nursing Assistant or equivalent experience.
* Upon hire: National Provider BLS - American Heart Association
* Work related experience, preferably in an acute care facility.
* Experience in a health care setting.
Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and your family in staying well, growing professionally and achieving financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on delivering our mission of caring for everyone, especially the most vulnerable in our communities.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Basic Life Support
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Critical Care
- Health Care