Live Long Well Care is accepting applications for Private Duty CNAs to provide personal care and companionship for seniors.
If you care about helping seniors live longer, happier, and healthier lives now is the time to start a career at Live Long Well Care.
Unlike other companies & agencies, you don’t have to travel miles to see your next client, it is only a matter of steps. We offer Private Duty services onsite so you will be based on campus.
Join our team and meet (and even exceed) your career goals!
Certification as a Nursing Assistant is preferred. Most be available to work 12a - 8a & 4p - 12.
Experience and Skills:
A. Education and Licensure:
- High school graduation or GED required.
- Current listing with no substantial finding on state Aide Registry, as state appropriate.
- Completion of written and psychomotor competency test and evaluation for Certified Nurse Assistant or Home Health Assistant, as state appropriate.
- Certification in CPR and First Aid
- Ability to work with minimal or close supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day(fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring, normal housing noise levels).
- Provide a reliable means of transportation as required.
- Possess the physical ability to perform job-related duties which may require lifting, standing, bending, transferring, stooping, stretching, walking, pushing, pulling and the ability to provide partial or complete assistance with non-personal activities of daily living, without assistance from another healthcare worker, or significant other.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Sit in a chair/stand for extended periods.
- No overnight travel. Up to 40% by land.
Full Time Position Benefits Include:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance & 401k
21 days of PTO your first year + PTO Payout Program
Part Time Position Benefits Include:
401k & PTO
Long Term Care