You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Vulnerability Management Specialist
Thank you for your interest in our company! To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information. The email address used in establishing your account will be used to correspond with you throughout the application process. Please be sure and check the spam folder. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into your account.
Job Function /Summary:
Installs, modifies, and makes minor repairs to personal computer hardware and software systems, and provides technical assistance and training to system users and has responsibility for more critical and complex applications by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Acts as an internal resource available to all bank personnel for situations encountered with computer operating systems or associated components and peripherals.
- Provides technical support by answering questions and resolving problems regarding all aspects of the banks departmental computer software applications.
- Develops in-dept knowledge of the information needs of the business unit and pursues the technical skills to support those needs.
- Develop in depth knowledge of database and database structures to provide application support for the business units.
- Monitors systems in the business unit and resolves errors and inefficiencies.
- Provide (Level 2) support for departments that have logged problem calls with the Service Desk.
- Accepts and updates call tickets as appropriate.
- Installs or assists service personnel in installation of hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers, and disk drives on user's premises.
- Loads specified software packages such as operating systems, word processing, or spreadsheet programs into computer.
- Enters commands and observes system functions to verify correct system operation.
- Responds to client inquiries concerning systems operation and diagnoses system hardware, software, and operator problems.
- Instructs users in use of equipment, software and manuals.
- Coordinates activities with help desk, network services or other information systems groups.
- Replaces defective or inadequate software packages.
- Refers major hardware problems to service personnel for correction.
- Develops in-depth knowledge of applications used by other business units as assigned.
- Acts as internal resource for assigned business units as it relates to any situation encountered with computer hardware or software.
- May be asked to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- May be included in an on-call rotation.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to Desktop Services technicians and team members.
- Provides level 1 support as needed.
- Some travel may is required.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- High level knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint and Outlook email program.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Accounting software; Database software; Development software; Human Resource systems; Internet software; Payroll systems; Project Management software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- The incumbent will have mastered the desktop operating system and be as knowledgeable about the applications as the business unit that uses it.
- Proficient in the use of a variety of Microsoft Software such as: Office, Project, and Visio.
- Proficient in the development and modification of script utilities.
- Must have ability to work independently and perform all duties of the job efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent communication and client service skills
- Ability to manage time and competing priorities in a retail environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Collaborative professional skills that lead to a collegial and partnered approach to meeting objectives
- High motivation with ability to successfully meet individual and team goals while maintaining individual performance over the long term
- Ability to understand and interpret a P&L and financial statements
- Adaptability, flexibility and ability to work branch hours, including weekends and some evenings
This job description is only valid as of the date it was revised. Please contact the HR Compensation Department to obtain the latest version. Information contained herein should be treated as confidential to Hancock Holding Company.
NOTHING IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION RESTRICTS MANAGEMENT'S RIGHT TO ASSIGN OR REASSIGN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO THE JOB AT ANY TIME
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or history of disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, disabled veteran, or other protected characteristics as required by federal, state and local laws.
- Accounting Software
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Computer Architectures
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gea5z75
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.