To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2nd Shift 3PM
Farmers Branch, Texas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
MATERIAL HANDLER-2nd Shift 3PM-11PM
*Tuesday Morning* • Farmers Branch, Texas, TX
Posted 8 days ago
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
The Warehouse Associate-Material Handler will perform any and all of the tasks to receive, process inventory and ship merchandise in a manner that meets company standards for accuracy, safety, security, productivity and quality to meet level of service goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other Duties not listed may be assigned.
Complete the daily operations (40% of job) to include, but not limited to:
• Offload inbound merchandise, verify count and SKU, stack on pallets, label pallets, process documents, and relocate merchandise to proper location.
• Move merchandise from receiving dock to proper location.
• Price, process, split, pack product to be distributed to stores.
• Perform cycle counts, investigate and resolve inventory discrepancies.
• Pick orders for shipment.
• Move merchandise to staging area, verify SKU and quantity check for damage, and verify that order is
complete and processed.
• Verify merchandise order is accurate and complete, process, sort, scan load in trailer and process documents.
• Responsible for the upkeep of equipment and tools provided by the company.
Meet daily production goals (40% of job):
• Communicates with Supervisor/Department Manager on performance to plan through-out the shift.
• Makes adjustments based on performance to expectation.
• Execute plans to support company’s business planned growth.
• Meets or exceeds performance metric goals to include, but not limited to safety/Quality/Job Knowledge/Production/Attendance
Communicates, develops and maintains strong working relationships at all levels (20% of job):
• Peers within operations
• Department Managers
• Risk Management/Loss Prevention
• Human Resource
• Interpersonal skills
• Problem solver
• Detail oriented
• Strong communication
Outside environmental conditions found in the Distribution Centers, hot in the summer, cold in the winter. Individuals may need to walk for an extensive period of time while working and walking the facilities; to reach over shoulder heights; bend or stoop below the waist; repetitive wrist, hand, or finger movement; occasional lifting up to 30 pounds.
*CB* *MN* *ID*