Kelly Services is currently seeking Utilization Management Representatives for one of our top insurance clients in Norfolk, VA! Our client’s fast-paced, team-oriented environment is the perfect place to take your career to the next level.
Pay Rate: $16.15 per hour
Work Hours: 9:30am-6:00pm Monday-Friday. Training 8:00am-5:00pm
Duration: 4+ months (possible extension)
- Process faxes from providers, which are used to build authorizations. The environment is very fast-paced using a lot of systems. Also receive calls to request for authorization (most of the contractors are not put on calls in the temporary role). You will be working within a call center, but not performing call center work. Many employees love the work environment because it is very quiet and not a typical call center.
Job requirements include:
- High School diploma or GED
- Call Center/Customer Service experience required. Medical/behavioral health OR authorizations/insurance background preferred
- Proficient computer skills, dual monitors, using multiple systems at once, data entry, etc.
- Detailed oriented, accurate, organized, dependable, and strong multi-tasker.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire (Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor)
Apply Today! For questions, email Email blocked - click to apply
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Nursing Home Care