To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- McLean, VA
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Director, Global Pricing
Hilton Corporate • McLean, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Hilton's Commercial Services organization is comprised of over 5,000 team members driving our sales, revenue management, call center, and analytics functions. These functions are the core of Hilton's commercial engine and are key to Hilton's ability to drive profitable growth.
What will I be doing?
The Hilton Pricing team is responsible for developing, testing and maintaining global rate structures to maximize revenue for the Enterprise. The team also evaluates current pricing structures and monitors customer purchase behavior, competitive activity and distribution capabilities to provide effective solutions for hotels and intermediaries.
As the Director of Global Pricing, you will advance Hilton's global competitiveness in pricing distribution and strategy. Hilton develops and maintains various rate and offer structures to improve and maximize revenue to Hilton's hotels. To be effective, these structures have to be responsive to customer purchasing behavior, competitive landscape, and distribution strategy.
You will also enhance and improve current pricing practices, which include how price points are resolved, how rates are distributed to intermediaries and displayed to customers. You will develop reporting that provides insightful and actionable information on pricing structures, initiatives and performance to the organization.
This Director will lead and support all pricing initiatives, excluding Inline and Customer Centric Pricing. Aside from significant involvement in several CSLT big rocks (Rate Level Optimization, Project Edison) and consultancy to other Commercial and Customer teams, the position will be instrumental in building out both short- and long-term strategic frameworks for Pricing as a discipline at Hilton.
We will depend on you to bring your strong analytical background, experience in Revenue Management, deep understanding of standard pricing methodologies, knowledge of current industry trends, and awareness of competitive activities within the hospitality industry.
- Collaborate with Revenue Management, Digital, Analytics, Marketing, and other functions to develop pricing strategy plans that are effective and realistic for hotels in each major market.
- Monitor performance and effectiveness of current initiatives while preparing analysis and insights to guide discussions during periodic cross-functional reviews.
- Collaborate with the Analytics team to develop a consistent approach to measure the net revenue impact of commercial initiatives and the incremental contribution of intermediaries and distribution channels.
- Implement and lead team processes while developing best practices around pricing, systems, reports and analytical approaches to create optimal efficiencies.
- Disseminate, organize and communicate project plans and initiative status updates to departmental partners, as defined by each project plan. You will resolve when to inform leadership of progress and key landmarks.
- Communicate information to hotels via internal newsletters and emails, acting as the point of contact for all hotel and partner inquiries.
- Seek strategic alignment of pricing strategy across regions (APAC, EMEA, & Americas) through collaboration with regional revenue and pricing teams.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for visionaries, who are passionate about hospitality and who love to have the chance to create pricing process improvements. The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Strong analytical skills to assess hotel performance and industry trends, and to adapt to changing market conditions and customer needs
- Problem solving skills to find creative solutions in developing, prioritizing and implementing strategic solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication, to explain complex issues in a clear and concise manner
- Self-motivation skills enabling you to take initiative in identifying, prioritizing and implementing tasks with a personal commitment to succeed
- Interpersonal skills with an aptitude for working in cross-functional, fast-paced environments
- Organization skills that include superb attention to detail
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Five (5) years of working experience
- Revenue Management experience
- Travel up to 10% of the time
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Seven (7) years of working experience
- Two (2) years of Supervisory and Project Management experience
- Hilton Revenue Management experience
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!