We are seeking a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) to work at one of our partner facilities.
We seek a Dentist to work an ongoing full time locum need in Washington State.
- Full time, 40 hours per week, Mon-Fri, 8a-5 p
- General Dentistry (cleanings, fillings, minor extractions)
- No call, no nights, no weekends
- Initial 3 month contract with option to extend
- Weekly pay
To be considered for this opportunity please send a copy of your CV and the best time to call you at URL blocked - click to apply
National Recruitment Manager
URL blocked - click to apply
At Maxim, we know locum tenens’ assignments can be some of the most rewarding and intriguing work of your career and the freedom associated with locum tenens work is a perfect fit for someone looking to try a new setting, explore different locations, or more flexible scheduling. Whether you’re seeking a short-term assignment or a long-term position, our dedicated staffing consultants have extensive knowledge of the physician and advanced practice staffing industry and will help you find the right fit!Benefits of working with the Maxim Locum Tenens Team include:
Maxim Locum Tenens and Advanced Practitioners Value Statement:
- Partner with a well-respected, nationwide healthcare staffing partner
- Access to experienced Recruitment Managers to help you navigate new and future assignments
- Dedicated 24/7 on-call support line
- Easy online credentialing process
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Weekly paychecks through direct deposit
Maxim Locum Tenens and Advanced Practitioners, LLC is a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, a nationally recognized leader in the field of medical staffing with an established reputation based on experience, stability, and quality care. We are committed to improving patient care and staffing world-class professionals. As a recognized provider of a comprehensive suite of healthcare services, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers and patients for nearly 30 years.
Electronic Medical Record
Long Term Care