Dave Sinclair Buick GMC Truck is one of the fastest growing GM dealerships in St. Louis that has more than doubled our sales since 2012. We are looking for a self-starter with a strong work ethic who wants to grow with us!
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Match
- Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Family Medical Plan
- Weekends & National Holidays Off
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Schedule appointments for customers
- Check the accuracy of the repair orders making sure that the correct amount of labor has been charged and corresponding parts have been entered on the repair order
- Close completed repair orders and notify the customer of the total charges
- Maintain the filing system of repair order copies for quick retrieval of information
- Reconcile daily the total of funds collected, documenting any discrepancies
- Ensure that each customer has been promptly assisted and notify management of any customers that might be dissatisfied with their bill orrepair work performed
- Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures
What are the requirements for this job?
- Prior body shop CSR experience preferred
- Exceptional telephone skills required
- Excellent computer skills required
- CCC1management systemexperience preferred
- Basic accounting experience a plus
- Dealership body shop CSRexperience a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- People focused and obsessed with providing great customer service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong work ethic
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
- Customer Service
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Telephone Skills
- Time Management